Advertise Here

My Thoughts About 09/11/2001.



Got to New York 6 months after 09/11/2001, i took the subway to the ground zero and  i was the only one to get off the train at Park Place, everybody was looking at me guessing what i was doing but in my mind i was just looking to see whats happened to The World Trade Center Towers, it was chocking for me to see all got destroyed, a place where everybody are just having good times, shopping or cruising around looking the beautifull Lower Manhattan was all gone, incredible! I Love NY and I got a lit emotioned writting this thoughts today on 09/11/2011. I was just a kid when i got to Manhattan for the first time, grewn up as a person and learned a lot living for many years in New York/NY, sorry Brooklyn, Bronx and Queens but Im from The City and I Really Appreciated, like they say "If You Can Make it There You Can Make it Anywhere". Thanks New York for All that I learned in Life. My Condolences to The Families and Prayers Today to The Victims, RIP All.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Independent announces lineup for Los Angeles Film Festival.

Greenpeace protest at Mattel

Alex Uranga Wins 2011 Nissan Reunion Bodyboard Pro!