Advertise Here

Sandy Beach 07/17/08


I was cruising last thursday in the South Shore with my roomates Julia, Sebastian and David, we went for Ala Moana and Sandy Beach, Bolws was looking pretty fun but Half Point was soo much better and Bodyboarding Style Wave, very good times in the water with the hawaiian crew Hubb, Skipp, Benco, Colin B and Lindsay, I cautch a couple good waves but my cam was off and I didn't took any shot, my friend Julia Hulme took that pic of Chambers, ok guys thats it for now...Big Aloha...

Comments

  1. I didnt know you stayed here over the summer. What do you do for work? Hit me up for a surf. Clinton Munoz 619 701 0711

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Film Independent announces lineup for Los Angeles Film Festival.

Greenpeace protest at Mattel

Alex Uranga Wins 2011 Nissan Reunion Bodyboard Pro!